1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cajuncutter, Apr 19, 2001.

1. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

Ok I did it. It has been driving me nutts!! I have been wanting the shin. eb 630 but I come to this site and learn of the redmax and that web site everyone talks about (Alamia). So tonight I called them up and ordered the dang thing. Jeff, the sales guy, assured me that I was going to be happy. So I guess aroound wed. I will see this thing actually blow a brick across my drive way. lol I guess the 475 they ask is a good deal. I have searched and searched and can not find a better bargin. I called my local redmax dealer and they want 539 for it and on top of that I have to pay 8 1/4% sales tax. Also I get the free shipping. Any way just had to vent the excitement..
  2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Good move! You won't be dissapointed!
  3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Congrats, which model did you get the 6200 or the 7000? Either one will be a good one and I'm sure you will like it. My 6200 will blow bricks and log chains around, not that you have to blow my out of the way, but it will do it. :)

What's nice is when things are wet, it will blow off a driveway in no time compared to the smaller blowers. ;)