New Toy

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by macaw, Nov 30, 2007.

1. macaw

macaw LawnSite Senior Member

This is my new toy. Hope to get into a little more landscaping next year. Will
    be getting a grader box and a finishing mower in the spring.

100_1342.jpg

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Awwwww, it's so cute......so how much did ya pay?!?!

I love those little tractors, I always wanted to play with one when I was a youngin'.

3. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

HP? diesal or gasser

4. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

That's a perfect sized little tractor. Good luck with her.

5. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Sweet little rig, more info please, fuel,pto,hitch,etc.

6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice tractor, looks just like a kubota bx24, I reaqlly like these type of little tractors! Have you used it at all? Does it dig/scoop good?

7. TINYTRACTORSERVICE

TINYTRACTORSERVICE LawnSite Member

Ya I like them small to? It do look a little like my BX24= liquid cooled, 3-cylinder diesel,23.0HP, Tiller,Box Scrapers,Post hole,
    are you going to get any Attachments for it?? How EZ is it to take the backhoe off??

86150186_1.jpg

TTS 010.jpg

TTS 016.jpg

8. macaw

macaw LawnSite Senior Member

It's 23hp with 19hp pto (3 point hitch category 1) 3-cylinder diesel. Paid 15,750.00 plan on getting grader box and finish mower (Don't like belly mowers) Will rent any other attachments I might need. Me and the wife have played on it a little. So far it has done very well. It's amazing how good the backhoe digs the loader is the same. The attachments are quick release 2 pins and hydraulics hoses.

9. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

23 HP? That sounds like a very powerful engine. My Deere 4310 only has around 32 HP I think. It's bigger and I still have a ton of power.

10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice machine, thats cool how you get it in that truck. I would really buy one of these is I had the money and the need.