New Toy

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by kreft, Sep 10, 2008.

1. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

new toy.

Bradco bachoe

Got 12'' and 24'' buckets to.

2. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Didn't know Bradco's were white?:cry:

3. kreft

picture.........

Equipment.jpg

4. kreft

If you squint your eyes and turn your head you can see it. lol

5. JosephLawnCare

nice machine, but........you need a pintle hook and chains brother!:nono:

6. kreft

Yeah Thats a work in progress about the chains. But the pintle hook? Why do we need one?

7. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

get the trencher next its unreal how good it is .. we got one for a 185 track machine.. trencher trenches through everything

8. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

HEY!!! I SEE STRAPS!!! I THOUGHT YOU GOT RID OF THEM!! :laugh: now lets alert the guys from the heavy equipment and paving forum and see what they say! I know I got ragged alot for using straps!! Now I dont feel like such an oddball for using them.

But the only problem I can see with that thing is that when you have to move is you are going to have to get off open the door if it will open all the way squeeze in-then squeeze back out-and hope you didnt move to far or not far enough...

I know when we had a 753 you could sit on the hoe attachment and lean back and push back on the sticks (it wasnt a cabbed machine) which was quite nice.. But on the 773 later on you couldnt reach the sticks because the machine was a longer wheelbase machine..

But I have a feeling you are going to have to get off because you got a cab unless you can take the door off like on bobcat's

EDIT--- How wide is your trailer? I am just wondering because you have the fork slots so it must be 96in.

and I would like to know why a pintle? I hate the stupid things they have got alot of slop in them which is aggravating especially when pulling a loaded trailer behind a truck without a cushioned pintle..

9. kreft

We dont really need a trencher. When we do we just rent.

10. JosephLawnCare

The weight of your trailer and machine is too much for a ball