1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

new toy

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Jan 17, 2011.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

we finally decided to bite the bullet and upgrade from a scott's grass seed spreader for our salting applications to a snowex spreader:weightlifter: the dealer did the install then once it was home i went to town giving it a good fluid filming:cool2: i also took some time to add some safety into the spreader

1-15 (12).jpg

1-16 (28).JPG

1-16 (30).JPG

1-16 (42).JPG

1-16 (63).JPG

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

after the reflective tape was set it was time for more fluid film:clapping: i also was able to use the brand new extension wand for the ff can to get inside the square tubing on the spreader frame. i wouldn't have been able to get into those spaces without the hose.,, inside the funnel part of the hopper is a bare metal sleeve. def made sure to get that sprayed good, can't have it rusting on me:nono: had to modify the hitch slightly to fit our setup. once the cuts were made and holes were drilled it was time for more ff

1-16 (67).JPG

1-16 (73).JPG

IMG_2410.JPG

1-16 (80).JPG

1-16 (84).JPG

3. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Well alllllllllllllllll righty then!!!!
    The Commander would be proud!!!

4. Lefet

Oh yeah! And congratulations on the new toy!!

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

ff the hitch, frame and hardware once again to make sure i didn't miss any spots

1-16 (88).JPG

1-16 (91).JPG

IMG_2423.JPG

IMG_2440.JPG

IMG_2454.JPG

6. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i had an old ratchet strap where the ratchet handle was bent, figured this was a good job for it cause i wont care if it gets beat up even more:laugh: after it was strapped in it was time to test it out:clapping: the last 2 pics are just for you joy:usflag: oh and you too dano;):laugh:drinkup:

IMG_2522.JPG

IMG_2551.JPG

IMG_2552.JPG

IMG_2575.JPG

IMG_2578.JPG

7. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

the commander shall be very proud indeed!

thank you sir!:waving:

8. Lefet

Quite welcome! By the way, whose your photographer??? You sure do keep them busy!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

9. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

nice, and just noticed that "someone" in your family loves a few christmas decorations!!!!wow is all i can say.

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pics Skynyrd! Hey I really like that sweatshirt!