1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New tractor for snow operations

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PTSolutions, Nov 6, 2011.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

Don't get me started on length lol. I don't know what he was thinking when he bought them so long. We may pull out some of the bolts and go the washer route.

Yep, Medina Tractor, Mike was a great guy to work with.

2. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

Yea hear MTS is the place to go for larger tractors. I almost bought my Ferris there. I found it $400.00 cheaper at another dealer so.

I noticed in your truck pic you don't have a boot on your steering stabilizer. Get one on asap or your get the death wobble if you already don't have it. Looks like it was replaced once already. I did mine last year and it really firmed up my steering over rough terrain.

BTW, that tractor makes me wanna run over someone. Looks efn sweet, great video I'd love to have one.

3. ShaneysLawnCare

ShaneysLawnCare LawnSite Member

Hey, do you guys have any 6.0 psd's that are bone stock? and if so wondering what you guys are getting mpg, with a plow on just picked up an 07 friday, getting cleaned and pick up tomorrow, Thanks Brian

4. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

Hahaha no refrigerated cooler ... well I don't even see the point of that tractor anymore.

5. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

The newest 350 pictured above is bone stock except for a 4" banks exhaust after the doc. It came this way. We picked it up in Morton, Ill. about 8hrs away from cleveland, my brother said they made it all the way back home on a full tank with a lil bit left over. cant say for sure on the mileage though, didnt calc it out.

We hauled our enclosed 24' trailer with 3 quads about 3hrs away with my bro's 350 when it was stock over some hills in southern ohio on I77 then rt70 and it got 12mpg hand calc'd. trailer weighs 4100 empty. doing about 65-70