new trade magazine

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by desert night light, Jun 18, 2006.

1. desert night light

desert night light LawnSite Member
    from AZ

I think you guys should subscribe to this free trade magazine. There is going to be a very large spread on landscape lighting in its next issue. I am looking forward to reading and benefitting from it.

http://www.landshapesmagazine.com

2. eskerlite

eskerlite LawnSite Member

Mike Gambino is writing for this Mag.

3. desert night light

from AZ

speak of the devil.

4. desert night light

from AZ

speak of the devil. is there anything this guy doesn't have his hands in? Can he leave something for the mere mortals?

5. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Just because he is an active member and willing to share his business articles and help to educate people is no reason to bag on him like that.

I have found his articles very informative in the past. Im not sure some of his methods would work here such as the consult fee but i found it very informative. Once we are booked out several months we will try it and see especially if we are getting a marginal sales rate due to price.

I think what the LVLIA stands for is great and is in the intrest of promoting professionalism and education

6. Need a Little Trim

Need a Little Trim LawnSite Member

Downloaded and mailed out the PDF sign up file. Looks like great stuff always willing to try something out for free!!!! Thanks for the info.

7. desert night light

from AZ

My pleasure need a little trim. And between me an you we all need a little trim sometimes.