New trailer Cheap!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ksland, Apr 2, 2005.

1. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Picked up a new 6x12er today, $1150 new including the gate. Thought that was a good price. Got the leaf sucker mounted on it and the sign in the back that I had made almost a year ago just for this trailer, lol.

Picture 003.jpg

2. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought you called it quits at the end of last year? I guess you changed your mind or am i trippin' and thinkin' of someone else.

p.s. I just bought a new 6x12, because some MORON wrecked my old one :realmad: :angry: :gunsfirin . And I paid $750 for it. We must have really cheap trailers.lol

3. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Yup, changed my mind. Starting all over again. I kept a lot of key items in place just in case. Ready to jump into the season and already filling up the schedule pretty good. So far I am happy with the progress.

www.kandslandscape.com

4. Eric 1

That is a nice website! Good luck.

5. Eric 1

edited. sorry.

6. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 LawnSite Senior Member

AWESOME web site man, good job.

7. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 LawnSite Senior Member

I'd like to pick up a trailer like that one.

8. DerikL

DerikL LawnSite Member

ksland,
    Where did you get your new trailer. I am from bridgewater, ma and i can't find a decent deal on a used one or a new one.

9. Davis Lawn Mowing LLC

Davis Lawn Mowing LLC LawnSite Senior Member

What do you use to hold the sign on the gate? Are those zip ties? I am thinking of having one done for my trailer made out of aluminum and was thinking about using some 6 inch bolts through the holes of the gate. Just curious what you were using.

10. spoolinaround

spoolinaround LawnSite Senior Member

I paid $895 for a 6x12 tandem with gate, things must be real expensive out that way