New trailer lettered!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TXNSLighting, Jun 18, 2007.

1. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

here it is, all nice and lettered. i think it looks awesome! tell me what ya think!

lettered trailer 005.jpg

lettered trailer 006.jpg

lettered trailer 007.jpg

lettered trailer 008.jpg

2. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Looks GREAT!!!

3. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

Looks like crap..... pure crap. I hope you didn't pay the blind man who stuck that crap on your trailer. I've seen better graffiti on passing railroad cars........... Ok, I like it!

4. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

Oh yeah... and mow your lawn... it looks shaggy! haha

5. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

6. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

You should have used different colors unstead of all the same. The front looks nice but the sides are too cluttered.I would give my left n*t for your truck though.....

7. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

i mow the dam st augustine every 7 days!! but remember we getting rain every day!! i cant keep up!

8. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

Well hey atleast i really like it! And i just wanted to get it done, and white seemed the best. i didnt want to deal with different colors. cuz if i didnt like it when it was up there, id want him to redo it, then id have to pay again! didnt want to do that... the truck will be for sale in december! you can buy it then.

9. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

Looks sharp!

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good. I would add a few silver spots here and there that would act as "stars". Maybe done with almost a "foil" metallic color that would glisten or sparkle at different angles. That would sure "catch" the eye.
    I don't know why, but for some reason in reading that fonts in those colors, the words come to mind. "You're traveling to another dimension....A dimension not only of sight, and of sound,....but of mind."