New trailer ..Need opinions please

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by A Leaf Above, Jul 22, 2008.

1. A Leaf Above

A Leaf Above LawnSite Member

Heya all ...Here is my new trailer i picked up a couple weeks ..Im looking to put some signs on the sides and rear ramp door within the next couple of weeks ....Do you guys (gals) have any input for designs or some colors that would really make the lettering pop out ???? Any suggestions or pics would be greatly appreciated ....

Ron

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Yellow!!!!

3. A Leaf Above

Thats what i was thinking also ...Yellow with some green drop shadowing maybe ?

4. ajordan193

ajordan193 LawnSite Senior Member
    from WNY

If you don't mind me asking...what are the specs on the trailer and what did it run you?

5. NOOB

NOOB LawnSite Member

6. A Leaf Above

Its a Lark 7x16 dual 3500lb axles with brakes on both axles...Stardard 3/8 plywood on sides and 3/4 on floor ....I got it for $4100 with the Aluminum wheels and all taxes are includes in that price ...I was looking at the Pace summitt but they wanted around $6400 in N.C and close to $7000-$7500 down here in Ft. Lauderdale ..I just didnt see the reason to spend the extra coin for a trailer with pretty much the same specs ...

7. ajordan193

ajordan193 LawnSite Senior Member
    from WNY

wow thats a good price. congrats on the trailer and good luck

8. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

yellow or white

9. howierd3866

howierd3866 LawnSite Senior Member

nice trailer have you had it long enought to know if you like it already. Reason ask is I'm looking at it bigger sister same brand but 8.5 x 20 6.6 high for $5400.00 plus tax with standard rims..Im down in south Fla also you don't know what they wanted for my sizes?

10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Very nice looking trailer. I would go with a white or silver vinyl graphics. I think those would "pop" off the trailer very nicely.