new trailer pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by haybaler, Mar 9, 2007.

1. haybaler

haybaler LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

my new trailers. cant' wait till it warms up next week and I get the mowers on it.

newt.jpg

newt2.jpg

2. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

Looks nice. Seems to be failry heavy duty as well. Hope you get many years of use from it.

Where is the stuff to go on it????????????? :confused: :confused:

3. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

How much does the new trailer cost in your area?

4. haybaler

from ma

$2250 electric brakes on both axles.

5. blakeg314

blakeg314 LawnSite Member

what dealer did you get that from? nice deal on the trailer hope you liek it

6. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

Funny how the trailer pricing varies throughout the country. Ican get that same type trailer, new like yours, brakes on both axles as well with the same kind of ramp for $1675. And I think that is high.....

7. haybaler

from ma

oh, thanks for making me feel better. well, the closer to the factory the cheaper they are. what's your hourly labor rate there??

8. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

lol you guys make everything seem so cheap! I just bought a similar trailer, 16 foot, double drop axle, brakes on 1 axle, d-rings, Ez lube hubs, a tool box all for approx $3500 after taxes. Came to $3800 with brake controller + install. Heres a pic, its a little differen't then yours but way more expensive.

[​IMG]

Cheers
    Jeff

9. haybaler

from ma

I have the ez lube axles also. What's the expanded metal sides for? do you use it for mulch of something? I like the toolbox, i'm looking to find one like that

10. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey,

Both major trailer manufacturers do not offer trailers like yours, its either no sides or sides like this. I prefer this style very much, if I leave a ratchet strap or other things on the trailer floor there is no chance of it falling off. Also like you said I have the option of hauling a small amount of mulch, branches, and all sorts of other stuff.

Cheers
    Jeff