New Trailer! (pics)

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by wvaughn7, Nov 30, 2010.

1. wvaughn7

wvaughn7 LawnSite Member

The axles are the 5k axles, forgot to put that. I know the trailer may be a little lightweight, but you have to understand that we will never have over 6k on this trailer, including the trailer itself. The 10k pound figure I posted was not a guaranteed number, but more of an estimate of what i would feel safe with. I know the limits and if I thought that I was nearing those limits when loading the trailer I would not allow it to be done that way. I have seen too many people going down the road in my area with shabby looking trailers and parts falling off of them. (I live in a very redneck part of TN) I would be ashamed to have something that is putting other in possible danger from overloading the trailer and having a tire blow or axle break causing me to wreck.
  2. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

nice work, do mine next! haha. I remember, I said the same thing on your walk behind mower thread.

Thats one way to save some major $$$
  3. TNGrassCutter

TNGrassCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

no I'm in Clarksville up north of Nashville
  4. SouthSide Cutter

SouthSide Cutter LawnSite Bronze Member

By the pictures he posted!! And if he added what he said he did it aint even a 7000lb to start with. Oh you can put 10000lb plates on it and load it up but thats how accidents happen.
  5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good it.very nice.