1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New trailer signs and business cards.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by davis45, Oct 7, 2008.

1. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

Look pretty decent. Only did signs on our main Residential trailer. I'll throw one in of the cummins too. The large sign is on the gate, I don't have installed pics yet.

Sorry for quality, Taken off my cell phone.

DSCN2532.JPG

Attached Files:

2. davis45

Business Cards.

Attached Files:

3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Looks Good!!!

How do you like the STT's?

4. davis45

I've only had them a couple thousand miles. So far I love them, very quiet for an aggressive tire. I've been told not to expect alot of miles from them, but they look great and I got a heck of a deal. I think it was about $800 mounted and balanced.

5. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

is the first mower a fast track? if so what size deck do you have on it and how do you like it? i have been haveing problems with myn.

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

The signs all look really cool.

7. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

looks good

8. davis45

Yes it's a 48" with the 18 Honda. It was a great mower when we were using it on a couple properties a week, its still a great mower just too slow for our likings. I've had no problems and it's got 120 hours on it. I will be selling it this winter and replacing it with a 52" Super Z.

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Both look good, I like that trailer too, with the mesh sides like that! Wish mine had them

10. davis45

The mesh sides were pretty pricey, I will never be without them again. Very useful.