New Trailer Signs

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FCLCinMaine, May 20, 2007.

1. FCLCinMaine

FCLCinMaine LawnSite Member

These are made out of 1/8" alum. powder coat bright white paint.(new Walker under tarp)

Fine Cut Lawn Care 010.jpg

Fine Cut Lawn Care 011.jpg

Fine Cut Lawn Care 012.jpg

Fine Cut Lawn Care 013.jpg

Fine Cut Lawn Care 014.jpg

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Those look really nice. I have thought about getting some signs for my trailer, and then I remember all the times that I drive like a total dick and really would prefer that people didn't know who I was LOL.

How about some pics of the new Walker? What model did you get? How much did it set you back? I REALLLLLYYYY want a Walker, will probably get a used 42" next year if I can find one cheap enough.

3. FCLCinMaine

lol. thats why I dont have signs on my truck. Its still raining out. I mowed my Dads house yesterday with it so its pretty messy. I gotta clean it before i post pics. Its not really new. Its a 2006 w/ 125hrs. looks brand new. Its a 26EFI. I also have 2 Dixie Choppers. After using the Walker yesterday, The Dixies have it all over the Walker. Dont get me wrong...its a nice machine, but after getting off of my 54hp 72" (twin engine) Dixie, it seems like a toy. When i got home w/ it yesterday my 6yr old daughter laughed and said its sooo tiny!! lol. My wife said "what the hell are you going to do with that little thing??" (not the first time i heard that..)lol oh yeah...$8500.

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Twin engine dixie.....drooooolll....let's seet that!!!!!!

5. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

So how much money is wraped up into those signs ? Is it just vynil over the aluminuim?

Oh and yes....lets see the Dixie ...lol

6. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

Where did you get the aluminum? Did you paint it or buy it like that? How much did it set you back (just the aluminum, not the vinyl)? I'm thinking about doing something similar.

7. FCLCinMaine

I traded work for them. I made out in the deal. Very expensive. you can tell when you see them in person that they are not cheap!! I have to mow my neighbors yard for the rest of the year bi-weelky. I normally charge him $35 per mow.lol after he put them on the trailer for me he told me that he would of charged about $800 for all three w/stainless hardware. He owns a manufacturing Co. that has the paint booth and all.(real automobile paint)

8. FCLCinMaine

OK, here's my BIG baby. I love the twin!!(2005)

Dixie Chopper 012.jpg

Dixie Chopper 013.jpg

Dixie Chopper 014.jpg

Dixie Chopper 015.jpg

Dixie Chopper 016.jpg

9. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

I bet she's thirsty

10. FCLCinMaine

Your totally right!! But its fast as hell. time is money.