New Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MysticLandscape, Mar 19, 2006.

1. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Finally got the new trailer, working on it today ill post more pics when im done...

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

2. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

nice trailer looks like your all set for 2006.

3. DUG

DUG LawnSite Member

I like it.Very professional:clapping:

4. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Nice trailer and good color now for the decals make it look sharp.

5. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

What do you plan on doing with the other trailer? Are you going to get another truck to tow that around? How are you going to organize the inside? Looks great, I like the color and the v-front. My enclosed trailers are that same silver color. Looks excellent, good luck with it.

6. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice trailer. An enclosed trailer is my next target for acquisition.

Tim

7. MysticLandscape

I am keeping the other trailer an plan on getting another truck next year. Im just finishing organizing it ill take some pictures and post them tonight. I will get it lettered later cause it cost around $800 for what i want done.

8. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey tim, I was just on customink.com looking for hats and shirts and saw your testimonial on their front page. How did you like their stuff, service, and price? Do you have pics of what you got? I'm interested in getting some clothes lettered up and want to hear from someone who got something. What kind of truck are you looking at now?

9. MysticLandscape

Im not in the markets now but i want a F450- with a 9 ft fisher plow, diesel. As far as custom ink goes, they have good serivice and they are fast i got my stuff in one week but im close to where they make the stuff so it doesn't take long to ship. Price, i paid $228 for 6 large sweatshirts, but they are a little small, next time ill get bigger ones. All the local shopers around here wanted $350+ so i went with them, ill post some picutres when i post pics of the trailer. Thanks

10. MysticLandscape

Here are the sweat shirts...

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 011.jpg