1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by anj, Aug 13, 2006.

1. anj

anj LawnSite Member

I Finally Was Able To Get These Picture To The Correct Size To Post. These Are Pictures Of My New Trailer And The Way I Decided To Hang The Equipment Until I Can By One Of Those Nice Racks.

2. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

Very sharp setup.:) How do you like the Hs-45? I'm in the market for a hedge trimmer. It will either be the Stihl Hs-45 or the Echo Hc-150.
  3. PerennialSuccess

PerennialSuccess LawnSite Member

Nice trailer, what size is it?
  4. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Man, that's a very nice trailer. The truck is sharp too.
    I noticed a slight sag between the two. At first I thought maybe your drawbar wasn't at the right height but then I looked at the truck, it's sagging a little too. Is the front loaded up?
  5. anj

anj LawnSite Member

Its A 7x14 Horton Hauler. It Has The Drop Axels On It Which Lowers It To The Ground. The Truck Is Pushed Down Because There Is Still A 36w/b And A 21w/b Inside And The Rider Is Out. It Still Sags A Little Loaded. The Hs 45 Trimmer Works Fine I Also Have The K110.

7x14 Enclosed Trailer
    21 Exmark
    36 Exmark
    60 Exmark
    2 Sthil 100 Weedeaters
    K11o Attach
    550 Blower
    420 Blower
    Hs45 Hedger Trimmer
  6. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice trailer man!
  7. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice setup, but you might want to put a set of airbags to level out your ride?
  8. anj

anj LawnSite Member

Where Would You Put The Air Bags Jusmowin?