1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by DixieChopperDuramax, Feb 4, 2007.

1. DixieChopperDuramax

DixieChopperDuramax LawnSite Member

Finally broke down and got me a new trailer, its a 20' tandem gn, we loaded a few of the mowers up on it yesterday just to see how well they fit, cant wait for spring to come back around so i can break it in, were gonna be running another crew this year.

Resized HPIM0470.jpg

HPIM0472.jpg

HPIM0473.jpg

2. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Congratulations on the new trailer looks good.

3. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

OMG ! talk about over kill THAT is one hell of a stack in the bed of that there truck almost as big as the truck LOL it self looks to be a 6" but probably a 5" .

O yea great looking trailer where are you going to put your weedeaters ? did not see any racks on trailer Congrads on your trailer

4. DixieChopperDuramax

DixieChopperDuramax LawnSite Member

Yeah its a 6" stack. Im probably gonna put the weed eaters at the front of the trailer under the neck.

5. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

only thing to watch for is hitting your head on the neck hurts like the devil been there and done that when droping trailer and geting gas cans from rack under the neck in the tool bin

6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

very nice! i love it! Nice truck too!