New Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TXNSLighting, Jun 3, 2007.

1. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

2. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Thats really nice. What brand is it?

3. PearceLawn

PearceLawn LawnSite Senior Member

That is a very nice trailer. Not a dig here, just want to know how hot that is gonna get in the blazing sun?

Please be sure to post the pics of the lettered version and best of luck with it!!!

4. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

Its a cheyenne. it looks like a very well built trailer. I hadnt heard of it, but its the only one i could get in black in a timely fashion.

5. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

Hot as hell!! but it looks awesome! I needed to get the black because its main use will be for my new Landscape Lighting biz. and that will tie in better than white. I will definately get the pics up as soon as its lettered. Im goin to get one new one on the truck to.

6. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Need to add some vents also, or the gas fumes are going to kill you :dizzy: .

Looks good though, and black will work perfect for what you intend to use it for.....

7. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

yeh well luckily i really wont be using as a mowin trailer unless by flat bed is full of landscape crap. but i may do vents just cuz its black.

8. Plant Buyer 83

Plant Buyer 83 LawnSite Member

Congrats on the new purchase and yes that is going to be hot as all get out.

9. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice!!....is that an all aluminum trailer??

10. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

I was wondering how long it was going to take you to get a load of pictures up of that thing. I still can't believe you had that thing sitting up at the trailer place for two days before you went to pick it up... haha