New Trailer!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mcwlandscaping, Jun 9, 2007.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

My new downeaster landscape trailer :) Too bad the weather went south today, i was looking forward to mowing with it....oh well
    A really cool feature i liked about these was that it came standard with 3" diameter top rail and their own gate lift assist on it, it works fantastically well!! Ive got green touch blower and trimmer racks on order coming in on wednesday for it as well.

And you can also see the new wheels on the truck :)

IMG_1129.JPG

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1133.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Nice truck and trailer! I would really like to have a 16ft, but my stuff fits perfectly on a 12 so I really dont have any need for one, untill I add another mower (probably a Walker, probably sometime next year). Got any pics of it with your equipment on it?

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks! by this evening i will, ive got to set up how i want everything to sit on there. As soon as i get a break in the rain, i'm gonna go have some fun with it.......The trailer is pretty big for what ive got for equipment now, but, with the amount of mulch ive been doing as well as the fact that i'm growing like crazy, i'm sure ill grow into it soon!!

4. Turf Terror

Turf Terror LawnSite Member

Nice...
    I'd like a closer look at that gate assist and how it's set up.
    I'm building an open trailer now.

5. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Mike,

That trailer is Awesome!!! It will definetly leave you the room you need to grow into it if you decide to add another mower this year. Also the new truck wheels really look amazing! Really like them! Get a picture with the trailer loaded!!! -Mitch-

6. ashs inc

ashs inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from alabama

yeah that is a neat gate assist could you show us how its made and how it works

7. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats! From the pictures it looks like they really went the extra mile in it's manufacturing. Reinforced gate and all of the other things you already mentioned. Awsome! If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost?

8. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

If you are expecting to do alot of mulch with it, you might as well throw some plywood all the way around and make the sides that are there solid. No lie, your suspension will give out long befor you run out of room with even 1 foot sides.

9. IA_James

IA_James LawnSite Silver Member
    from Iowa

Good looking set up right there. Only one question before I really get jealous, does the truck have a 454 in it?

10. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like a really good trailer mike!