New Trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by QuadRacer041, Dec 3, 2007.

1. QuadRacer041

QuadRacer041 LawnSite Senior Member

Here's my new Wells Cargo trailer I picked up on Saturday. With the bad weather here I pretty much have it all set up now. I put the e track in to hang my blowers and trimmers. It was a bit pricey bit works great for hanging all my stuff.

IMG_4334 (Small).jpg

IMG_4336 (Small).jpg

IMG_4337 (Small).jpg

IMG_4338 (Small).jpg

2. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

looks nice. Off topic but are you a member over at atvriders.com? User name looks familiar.

3. QuadRacer041

yup, atvriders, quadzone, quadbuiler....etc... lol

4. pagreen

pagreen LawnSite Member

i am from pa right over near trenton... i was just woundering where you picked up the trailer and if you shopped all over for the best deal. i have been looking at new and used ones...... and if you dont mind how mush and what size is it... if you rather not say no prob i understand.. thanks

5. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

what type of quad do you ride? I can't tell if that's a Suzuki Quadracer in your avatar. I raced a TRX250R a few years back. Got some great pcs jumping tabletops and doubles and a few tracks around GA. Spent WAYYYYY too much money on those things and broke too many bones but I had a great time!! Do you do any racing?

6. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

Oh yeah, good looking trailer!

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice looking trailer!

8. QuadRacer041

I actually got the trailer in Trenton. deandetrailers.com. I shopped around a little, I knew exactly what I wanted to so I called a few places and went with the cheapest. This is a 8X16 and got for a little under $7k.

9. QuadRacer041

The quad in my avatar is a 250r with yellow plastic. Thats from a few years ago. Now I have a 05 Walsh chassis with a crf450 motor set up for MX and an 06 TRX 450 for XC.

www.myspace.com/walshcrf

10. ZX12R

ZX12R LawnSite Senior Member

Nice trailer and good luck!Did you have to order it or did you buy it off the lot? If so,do they have a big selection 0f colors in that size? What are the axles rated for?