New trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by motorscot, Feb 2, 2010.

1. motorscot

motorscot LawnSite Member

It really was a good deal. The extra height will allow me to hang tools from the ceiling and the ramp is obvious as to how useful it will be. Pro-line had a 8 or 8.5'x20-24' with ramps on each side (maybe 60" or 72") which looked awesome.

2. motorscot

Finished up the framing for the workbench/storage area. The fuel station went in today and will be fully setup next week. I left enough room to put my small cans for 2 stroke mix on the shelf as well. I'll mount the trimmer rack and water cooler tomorrow and finish up the storage areas.

Picture 117.jpg

Picture 118.jpg

Picture 119.jpg

Picture 120.jpg

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

very nice!!!

4. motorscot

I was able to get a little more done today. The mowers are in their positions for next month.

Coming next: final coat on the floor and ramps, install fastraps for the 36 and 48, mount the water cooler, trimmer rack, tool racks, and some more odds and ends.

Picture 126.jpg

Picture 127.jpg

Picture 128.jpg

5. gdaddy301

gdaddy301 LawnSite Member

Been looking for trailer lots out there, trying to find good deal on a cargo trailer can anybody point me in right direction?:usflag:

6. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good! very clean

7. Manscape

Manscape LawnSite Member
    from Mass

How do you like that "redhawk?" im looking at picking up a 32" to fit through my houses with gates. I've heard good and bad, but a commercial walk behind for $1399 sounds good to me.

8. motorscot

Trailers: Cargo South is made in Ocilla, GA. There are also plants in Pearson and Douglas, GA (both near Tifton). I got mine from Metro-trailers, but Pro-line trailers are also very nice. Those three cities make trailers for Metro and Pro-line

Redhawk: the thing is built like a tank. Old school tech with modern Kohler power. You won't be disappointed. No electric PTO, no electric anything. Basic and sturdy.

9. Manscape

Manscape LawnSite Member
    from Mass

Awesome, just what I wanted to hear. Thanks....

Up here in Mass goodluck getting a trailer like that for the price.

6x12 Carry-on Trailer (probably the cheapest enclosed trailer brand you can buy) $3200

10. B&M

B&M LawnSite Senior Member

I wish more people had your view on the redhawk product line.