New Trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by wriken, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

Looks good. Anything to seal that plywood from absorbing gas and oil is better than nothing. The paint was probably alot cheaper too. You just have to re-do it every few years.

Nice job, nice trailer. You'll get many years of service from her.

2. ZX12R

ZX12R LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome trailer! I think I have to have one like that next season.This may be a dumb question,buy,what are thompsons?

3. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

Its a sealer for wood

4. ZX12R

ZX12R LawnSite Senior Member

Wriken,would you post the name,address,and number of where you purchased the trailer? I did a search on Legend and trailers came up,but,nothing like yours. Is Legend the model for a specefic manufacturer? Thanks for your replies.

5. greenworldh20

greenworldh20 LawnSite Senior Member

are each axle on that trailer 5,200 lbs axles or is that the maximum amount of weight the trailer can carry?

brian

that is one sweet trailer...i am looking into getting another one...yours looks great...do you have an 1-800 number for the legends dealer?
    :confused:

6. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

That thing is HUGE!!!

7. wriken

I got the trailer at :

Becks Marine
    7607 N. US 27
    St Johns, Mi. 48879

The 800 # is 1-800-say-boat

Regular # is 989-224-6825

I asked too about the ledend trailers, he said Beck's has some company down in Indiana make them for them.

5200lb axle's=total 10400, subtract 3800 what the trailer weighs = 6600 give or take is what it will carry.

Its big but I have a circle drive and it gets around it as good as my 20' open trailer.

8. wriken

Got it back from getting lettered today, did'nt go overboard on it, people will know what line of work I do. I still have to get it lettered for the race team, later this summer. I did'nt take a pic but letterd on the back also.

mvc-014s.jpg

9. wriken

smal, but important print:)

mvc-016s.jpg

10. Got Grass?

Got Grass? LawnSite Senior Member

Curious as to why you choose the left side front ramp VS. one on the right? Seems like you really gotta watch out parking curbside.
    Looks great tho.