New trailers in OHIO ???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Earthscapes, Mar 5, 2002.

1. Earthscapes

Earthscapes LawnSite Member
    from WNY

Last year i was searching for a new trailer and this year i need one. There were 10 or so ads in the Cycle Trader of dealers in Ohio. This year there are no ads. Any of you Ohio guys know where i can find these places, web sites maybe ?? I'm from NY and our trailers cost way to much.
  2. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

Well I could give you a few but how far are you willing to travel . I know New York is a haul over here. I live in Cleveland and I know of 2 good ones that a lot of people go to. Others are like an hour from me. What size trailer? Open or enclosed? Here's one right down the street,, the company is called Zoresco. They have everything from truck beds , trailers, plows, spreaders, whatever for your truck or trailer. The other one is called John's Trailer Inc. but doesn't have a website. They have a large selection of all sizes and open or enclosed trailers and hitches. Here's one that's like an hour southeast by Youngtown, OH. Website- Here's one like an hour southeast too, That's all for now
  3. Upstate Mike

Upstate Mike LawnSite Member

There is a guy out near Rochester that has 16 footers with brakes for 1599.00 and there is a guy in Buffalo that get the same price.If you are interested let me know and I will dig p the phone numbers.
  4. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

contact captdevo hes got good trailers and does delivering i believe
  5. Upstate Mike

Upstate Mike LawnSite Member

I sent him two emails and never heard back from him.
  6. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

hes a busy man, esp lately after advertising here, he will get back to you soon im sure.
  7. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

sorry if you had no response, i have forwarded all inquiries out of my area to Lou.

the best thing to do is call him.

Call Loudo Enterprises, toll free 1-866-438-2556

he has been coordinating deliveries, in fact he sent a load ending in Vermont last week.

But, he's not on the computer often, he's best reached by phone.

i'm getting a load together that will be coming up from Gainesville through Atlanta, Chattanooga, Nashville, louisville, Indianapolis, peoria, then me.

and then another from Gainesville, thru Tallahassee, Mobile, Biloxi, Hammond, la., Jackson, ms., Memphis, St. Louis then me.

if anyone is interested in one for these loads, let me know what your looking for.

to make any stops, you must have something to lift it off with, as these will be stacked 5 high.

again, i apologize for no response. Please call Lou,

toll free 1-866-438-2556
  8. Earthscapes

Earthscapes LawnSite Member
    from WNY

Oops sorry about that . Lookin for 16-18' open air for haulin my mowers and i'll probably grab a 14' while i'm there. Thanks for the info guys i'll make some calls in the morning.

9. plow kid

plow kid Banned

e-mail me I know of a few guys around Toledo that can get you a 6.5x12' - 6.5x16' for a grand out the door. I can piggyback two maybe 3 on 1 load with my truck and if you want I could arrange delivery. ~NaTe
  10. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Antique auto sales has 6.5x16 foot landscape trailers brand new for $895.00 without brakes and $995.00 with brakes. They are located in monroe michigan its 15 minutes from toledo their number is 734-241-9403. The first trailer I ever bought was from them and it has never given me any problems.