New Trimmer Line Design Spools For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by dslawns, Jun 13, 2007.

1. dslawns

dslawns LawnSite Member

Hello I just found this new trimmer line that is .95 size. this stuff is really cool, it is super strong it looks like it is braided in a twist it does not break when you are edging or if you get in to chain-link fencing. it lets the engine run smoother it seems and does not make any noise when the head is spinning. i got this stuff from a company and they sent me a case of 6 spools when i ordered only one spool, they charged me for all six and said i cant return the others, so i thought i would try to sell them on here. each spool is 3 pounds (685 Feet) of .95 size line. like i said i have never seen or used anything like this stuff before and it is amazing. if anyone is intersted in buying a spool i will sell it for $30.00 plus 5 bucks for shipping let me know.
  2. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

All trimmer line is great when you have to sell 5 spools lol.
  3. dslawns

dslawns LawnSite Member

no this stuff is cool i have never seen anything like it before. im telling you if you would try this stuff i bet you'de say the same.
  4. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Why dont you need it if its so wonderful its not going to go bad

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

Husqvarna has twisted trimmer line,sounds high for three #.
  6. dslawns

dslawns LawnSite Member

i know it wont go bad but i dont feel like having this stuff sit around for years i might use one spool every two years i dont cut everyday i cut for pocket money i have 10 small lawns thats it. if nobody on here wants to buy then i guess ill sell at the flea market or in the paper i dont care, i just thought that since this is a lawn care site i might be able to get rid of it quicker on here. i paid $190.00 for the case so thats over $30.00 each spool i just wanna get rid of it. I should not have to get explain myself and i really didnt think i would be writing all this to explain to you guys why i wanna sell it if you are interested then let me know.

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

Stay cool some one will bite,i have not bought no line in awhile i know the titanium line was expensive.
  8. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

You can get 3# Husky at LOEWS for $25 and no ship so youll probally have it for a while I get 3# Pulverizer at Walmart and its awesome for $16 beat that price and ill buy it