1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Truck 08 F-250

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by AdamChrap, Jun 6, 2008.

1. AdamChrap

AdamChrap LawnSite Senior Member

Picked up the newest addition to our fleet today.
    Ford F-250
    5.4L V8

I put about 50 miles on it today and I love this truck. Rides way way smoother then my 2000 F-250 5.4L. I will keep this thread updated as I get it ready for mowing and snow this winter. I have worked up what I think will be a kick a** Lettering and decal layout and can't wait to get it done next week. Any suggestions (within reason)? LET THE CUSTOMIZATION BEGIN!

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

did you get it on the a-plan? what was the total cost? why not a f-350? very nice truck though thats just what im looking for so thats why i ask so many ? i really like the vinyl over the cloth, it looks as nice as leather.
  3. AdamChrap

No prob on the questions. I get A-plan Normally so it gets confusing but basically I got it for 26,000 and right now with the A-plan for everyone you could get it for 28,000. I wanted the vinyl and a f350 but the dealer had a real hard time finding me a white super cab f350 with vinyl that was not a diesel. I almost waited a month for a f350 quad cab long bed XL with power windows V10 and vinyl but didn't want to pay the extra 4,000 for it.
  4. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

yeah i hear ya i having a hard time finding the 350 in a gas to.
  5. AdamChrap

My dealer told me that it is because everyone wants the V10. The 6.0's scared allot of people and now they want to see how the 6.4 turns out first. The dealer in the next town over had white diesels in about any configuration I wanted, No joke they had like 8
  6. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Looks nice. Like a real work truck.
  7. MTR999

MTR999 LawnSite Member
    from Florida

awesome truck...but I hope that gas price will not hold you back ! Oil was trading @ $138 today!
  8. zemzabob

zemzabob LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice can't wait to see it when your done.
  9. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

My new 450 w/ V-10 came in on Wed. now just need to put the body on it and go. About 7 weeks from time of order. Saw it for the first time today , just how I ordered it. Cant wait to get it on the road.
  10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice looking truck!