1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New truck and trailer lettering.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by thompsonslawncare, Sep 10, 2010.

1. thompsonslawncare

thompsonslawncare LawnSite Member

lol...didnt notice that till you said something... that weird because i dont have much of one..

2. thompsonslawncare

Thanks a lot everyone .. i should have made the number just a bit bigger but wasnt thinking. Also i put the lettering on the window because if im towing my trailer no one will see it. Even though i have signs on the trailer just thought it would catch the eye a little better then the tailgate.

3. pvlandscaping

pvlandscaping LawnSite Member

Looks good but you should have made the number atleast twice size it is now
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good! I would have made the phone number a little bit bigger though! Where in PA are you located?

5. thompsonslawncare

im about 5 mins from the sweetest place on earth lol...(hershey)

6. robjets

robjets LawnSite Member

Was there last week. Great place.

7. lawnlandscape

lawnlandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I think your going to find that putting the lettering on your rear window is going to be very distracting during winter snow removal. Its going to be hard enough to see behind you while your backing with snow blowing all over the place, then you got all those letters to look through now too.

8. thompsonslawncare

I will not be plowing with this truck... I have 2 guys that do all my plowing for me... i am busy enough running snow blowers at apartment complexes...

9. georgiagrass

georgiagrass LawnSite Senior Member

I agree with the others who suggest making the phone number bigger. Also, I'd paint over the white trailer mfg lettering below your phone number. It's distracting.

10. thompsonslawncare

good idea...after reading this i kept looking at it today going damn hes right.and i think its just a decal..