New truck and trailer signs

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Adam3669, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Adam3669

Adam3669 LawnSite Senior Member

These are just the proof's before I order... Lookin to get some last minute reviews on what you guys think I should do differently before I order:

Magnets going on the truck:
    [​IMG]

Vinyl Banner going across the back of the trailer gate:
    [​IMG]

2. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

it looks fine. I personally thing they are a little bland and don't say hey, i am different than every other lawn jockey. One thing i did before settleing on a logo was to ask myself if the logo i had would be suitable for a multi million dollar company. If you say no, maybe you should work on it some more. A company name and logo should be something that can stay with you as you grow. you don't want to change your name or logo if you get to a point were you want to grow rapidly or something. but these are my 2 cents.

3. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

buy a domain name

4. Adam3669

Yeah, I just bought www.LawnTek.org

5. Adam3669

Do you not think "Lawn Tek" is a very professional name? I have thought about this often, but I came to the conclusion that it was somewhat unique, and I thought customers would like that name.

6. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

I totally agree. I have posted similar statements on this board in the past. Image is very important in your marketing material and it starts with you.

7. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

I think lawntek is fine as long as that is all you are looking to do is lawns. if you are looking to expand into landscaping, hardscaping, irrigation, etc. you may want to leave the name more generic.

Also, I didn't mean for my comment to say that i did or didn't like your logo, i just made the comment as a train of thought for you to evaluate what you have before moving forward.

8. Adam3669

Oh, haha, no worries. I thought you were implying you didn't like the name Lawn Tek. I do appreciate your thoughts on the expansion of the biz though

9. Chris "Greenville"

Chris "Greenville" LawnSite Member

I didn't see that you mentioned where you are getting the signs from but, check out Buildasign.com. You can create a proof, view, and do a price check before you order. If you get 1 color or full color it's the same price. I got three 18"x24" aluminum signs for $96 shipped. I had the signs in less then a week. Check it out. :dancing:Chris

10. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

Why were you blocking the last four digits of you number off your logos