New truck, another "help with lettering thread"

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by alldayrj, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

That would be better. Have you thought about putting it along the top of the windshield?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Funny you say that, i told the graphic guy that from the start. So it will be there as well.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Wait till yall see what i have in the design phase right now. Full vinyl wrap on my 18' enclosed trailer dedicated to landscaping and machine work.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. alldayrj

They we're going to wrap this truck and toolbox for 2200. Maybe next time. Can't wait to see it, they are awesome when done right.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. rbljack

rbljack LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

x2 on this. I think across the top of the windshield would be better. And i also agree that the phone number might need to be a litte bigger, and maybe in a different location.

I think the toolbox lettering and the tailgateare great though. Hope this helps.

6. alldayrj

All votes count, i do appreciate it. Its going on the windshield regardless and i told them to move the phone number.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Fwilamosky

Fwilamosky LawnSite Senior Member

like it as is, but I would increase the phone number size. I've had people stop while I'm servicing a yard and write it down and call me. So a number will pay for itself IMO

8. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

I love the truck, very nice. I like everything but I agree about the website. I don't like it up and down like that.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. alldayrj

Awesome. Hopefully i can hammer it out with the designer monday and get it printed and stuck on. Get to the REAL work if the rain stops
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

It's a good lookin' truck. Throw some pics up once you get her lettered. :drinkup:
    Posted via Mobile Device