1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New truck!!! Dodge is finally gone!!!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by TXNSLighting, Dec 23, 2007.

1. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Its finally gone!!! Replaced by a 2007 GMC Duramax!! very very happy with it, and man will this LBZ run! very impressed with how fast it is and how great it tows! have one picture of truck, cuz camera decided to quit after one. so ill have to get more up later. but you can get the idea with this pic. And quiet!!!

chrismas lights 006.jpg
  2. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

You better change your Avatar :laugh:

I thought you were buying a Ford ?

Atleast you got rid of the Dodge you must have found some sucker to buy it :clapping:
  3. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

ill get it changed when i get a better picture!! i was, but i couldnt find one with low enough miles for a good enough price. Im so glad to be rid of it. ha, no i traded it at the dealer! so its their problem now.
  4. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Wise choice!
  5. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

Is it 4x4, don't see a sticker. But nice truck either way.
  6. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Details and price? Nice truck.
  7. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

sad to see the dodge go but that looks like a just as nice truck you got now
  8. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Sweet Truck! Glad your happy with it.
  9. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

You picked a great truck! These duramax's are incredible. Any reason why you didnt go with the new LMM engine? Nice truck either way!
  10. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Just curious, what year was the dodge you had and what problems did you have?
    I have a 1998 that is doing ok, but needs some serious work on the brake system... It's a V-10, and thank god it's not my only vehicle. I couldn't pour the gas on the ground as fast as it burns it! Other than the fuel consumption and the brake problems I'm pretty happy with mine!

Good looking new GMC though! Looks pretty tricked out with the nerf bars and chrome wheels!