new truck for y'all to hate on

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by BrandonV, Jul 10, 2012.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

After reading the sticky thread at the top of the forum its my opinion that most everyone on here hates super lawn trucks, I on the other hand have lusted after them for some time... mostly because I hate trailers but need to have my crew bag and also as the boss have gotten tired of excuses... i forgot this, didn't have that yadda yadda. told my maintenance crew today: no more excuses.

we'll do the graphics locally, nothing fancy (i just don't think wraps show up at speed, more a big logo and big lettering guy. drove the wife down and spent a long weekend in ATL picked the truck up and drove it home on Monday. Everything went off without a hitch except the GA DOT held me at the state line for close to an hour... luckily reason prevailed and got home without a fine.

Flagged - 2.jpg

Flagged - 3.jpg

Flagged - 4.jpg

Super lawn Truck - 09.jpg

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  2. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice!

Anyone who hates that truck is jealous...pulling a trailer sucks! We purchased an NPR last season and couldn't be happier.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. cgaengineer

Does the mini have a belly mower or does it pull a bush hog?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

belly mower for sure

5. cgaengineer

I always kid my wife and tell her we could pull her 3 series into the back of our NPR.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. its just there is a lot of broke, no credit people on here.

oh yeah, very very nice truck.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

that is beautiful!!!

8. cgaengineer

Credit smedit...who needs it...another thread about a truck just like this one stolen. You want Brandon's truck...wait till he parks it and just take it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

I would love to see more pics of the side dumper. I think i can build one myself, and keep a few bucks out of tony's wallet. I love that box, that is awesome. How much it set you back? 65k?

10. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

That is a really nice truck, I wonder what it would look like with lawn equipment inside, instead of a car?.
    easy-lift guy