new truck for y'all to hate on

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by BrandonV, Jul 10, 2012.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Gottcha, the last few dove tails we've bought must not have been that good because they were all quite heavy. I did try the "gator lift" or what ever it was called but it wore out rather quickly.

2. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

The springs are good but they need to be replaced once a year.

Btw, if i had your money i'd burn my money.... Then go buy an slt!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. muddywater

Got my "super lawn truck wannabe" back from the outfitter.

truck.JPG

truck2.JPG

4. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

good deal man, we actually just bought a used one from super lawn trucks as well at a very fair price. this one will be for our construction crew instead. the maintenance crew has loved their new one so far and my crew was getting jealous.

5. GrassTec

GrassTec LawnSite Member

muddywater-

any problems getting the mowers up and down the ramp without dragging? looking at doing the same thing. and can you add a hitch still at the bottom so you could still pull a trailer when it comes to time mulch jobs?

thanks

6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Awesome truck Muddy.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. muddywater

No problem with mowers, yes I have seen guys put a trailer hitch on them. Isuzu's really aren't made for pulling though, they just seem to pull better when the weight is on the frame.

8. muddywater

Thanks I will let you know if I find any deals on a isuzus. I bought a 06 4-door isuzu npr in your neck of the woods a couple months ago and am trying to keep up with brandonv :), but I haven't had time to outfit it yet. I can't decide if I am gonna put a sidedump and box, or just a box.