New truck lettered!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by TXNSLighting, Jan 16, 2008.

1. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

just got er done an hour ago!! i love it!

lettering.jpg

lettering 2.jpg

lettering 3.jpg

2. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

these are cell phone pics, ill try and get better ones later.

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

From what I can see it looks pretty nice!

4. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

That's the way I do it, GIANT phone numbers. Looks great.

5. lyube

lyube LawnSite Fanatic

Ryan,

It looks sharp! Like the truck too. The lettering looks easy to read even from the camera phone pics.

6. bigclawnman

bigclawnman LawnSite Member

not to get too nosy, but roughly how much did that run you. Think about doing something like that.

7. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

i really dont mind sharin much of anything. ya know it was quite reasonable! everything was $329. and yes i wanted it very clean, and noticable. im goin to hook it to my trailer today and take more pics with a real camera. should look nice! i love the yellow i chose, it went perfect with the truck.

8. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

heres a little better one.

SD530672.jpg

9. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

That looks very clean and sharp! Are the colors gold with a black trim? They look really good together! What I like about vinyl instead of magnets is that you can actually see the name and number. Nothing wrong with magnets (I used them my first year) but vinyl looks more professional and lets people know that you are not a fly-by-night company. Anyone can have mags made for less than a $100 but when you get your truck lettered it makes you stand out. Just my opinion.

10. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

i will agree. i love the lettering, and it looks very professional. yes i chose that color in my head, and told my sign guy, i want a darker yellow with a black outline. he showed me some colors, and he had the exact color i wanted! I do agree it does seperate the fly by nighters from the real guys. noone doin this for a bit is going to spend what i spent on this.