New truck lettering what do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by AdvLandscapeLLC, Jun 7, 2013.

1. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

The name of the company is too complicated and that makes email address impossible to remember.

2. Nj shade

Nj shade LawnSite Member
    from Nj

Phone number bigger on side doors
    Lose list of services
    Make logo use both front and rear doors

Rather than tailgate lettering, looking into rear window wrap that is perforated, can't see in but can see out.

3. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

As long as it doesn't rain you can see out
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. AdvLandscapeLLC

AdvLandscapeLLC LawnSite Senior Member

With the toolbox and backrack you cant see the back window to well. I'm not looking for a rolling billboard on this truck since it is also my daily driver just trying to give it a more professional appearance and to get the name and info out there. I'm most likely gonna get rid of the lettering on the rear door because i'm not a huge fan of it. I'm going to talk to them about increasing the door logo size and the tailgate logo size but the problem may be the body lines on the tailgate that will restrict the size.

5. Amani

Amani LawnSite Member

I think it looks good just make your phone number bigger.

6. AdvLandscapeLLC

Look at this abortion of an install sign a rama did on my truck, needless to say they will be out here immediately with all new vinyl and a new install absolutely disgusted with the quality of the install. I am embarrased to drive around with this nothing is level, the dot numbers where supposed to be located all the way forward at the A-post door seam the tail gate lettering is crooked and it looks like he tried to correct the logo which i think he put on crooked originally and tried tweaking it while still on the truck. have fun with these pictures, but i am very pleased with the layout and design on the truck if everything was in the right spots.

null_zpscb74a50a.jpg

null_zps071a4198.jpg

null_zps788a02ae.jpg

null_zpsa9a1beb2.jpg

null_zpscbb89fbc.jpg

null_zpsc942a9e1.jpg

null_zps25c6f2f6.jpg

7. Triton2286

Triton2286 LawnSite Member

Wow that is really pathetic. Otherwise I agree the layout did come out good though.

8. AdvLandscapeLLC

it is truly embarassing to be driving around advertising my business with that quality of work on my main advertisement piece.
    The owner just called me and he is even disgusted with the work, he said they will make it right so we will see what happens

9. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Yea that sucks! But the logo looks great. Will look good once its fixed. What happend to your bed? Has a little dimple.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. AdvLandscapeLLC

Doing a slabwood delivery backed into a tree stump that was in a blind spot behind the fender didnt see it till i heard the fender buckling. Best part was the homeowner was spotting me on that side it hit and the a-hole goes oh ya theres a tree stump there.... gfys dick lol