New truck magnets!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Travis E, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Went from being a logo to being magnets. Here they are, let me know what you'all think...

BTW, thats my phone cover blocking not my fingers.

truck magnets.jpg

truck magnetss.jpg

2. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Looks good, hardly look like magnets in the photos.

3. GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER LawnSite Senior Member

Good luck with yours. Hope they last longer than mine did, which was only 1 week I think. Be sure to keep your truck and the back of the magnet clean.

Looks good though.

4. RWS

RWS LawnSite Member

Looks good.

5. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

ya loks good, but remember to keep the backs clean, like take them off and clean them every week, they will collect little bits of dirt behind and scratch the paint bad, aslo we left them on our dump once when it rain and it froze after, and we could take them off for about 2 or 3 weeks and know they wont come off at-all they are like bonded to the truck, so they are staying on...lol

6. Travis E

i usually wash me truck atleast once a week so i hope i don't have any problems like that

7. charmill26

charmill26 LawnSite Senior Member

might want to make sure you dont leave them on when your not working parked somewhere public. one of mine got stolen last year

8. Travis E

not saying it can't happen, but i live in a small town but i'll keep that into consideration

9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks real good Travis!! Are you going to get anything for the tailgate??

10. Travis E

thought about that after i got these. I'm not sure because they would need to be smaller but was if i could incorperate my services into one for the back then i will. I also might have them do up some magnetic business cards once i create a business card that i am really happy with.