New Truck Signs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BRIMOW525, Jun 28, 2004.

1. BRIMOW525

BRIMOW525 LawnSite Member

I just got new lettering on my truck. Just wanted to show you guys. The camera isn't the best but you get the idea.

2. BRIMOW525

other side. Maybe I'll take some pics tomorrow in the sun for a better veiw.

3. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

Looks nice! Definately got the "pro look" now, congrats.
  4. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice indeed, great colors.
  5. all degree

all degree LawnSite Senior Member

LOOKS GREAT!! (Extra type so that it lets me post)
  6. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

I really like it. You had the same idea as me with your slogan across the bed and phone number under it. I think the 4x4 decal should go, it takes away from what is important
  7. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good.. but i would get rid of the 4x4 stickers... and the chevy decal on the back and letter the tailgate...
  8. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

very nice and i like the fact that you didnt run down the whole list of stuff you do like "we mow, trim, edge and so on" BUT you used a slogan! very professional!
  9. BRIMOW525

Thanks guys. The sign co. wanted to take off the 4x4 stickers too but I just couldn't let them go. She said she was going to "redo" them to match the trucks letters. I dunno. Guess I'll have to wait and see what she does.
  10. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey, where'd you get that light bar??

Been looking for a strobe, but can't ever find it, always find the ones with the rotating light bulb that rrrRRRrr...RRRrrrrRRRr's around and drives you nuts when it's running.