New Truck Tires and pics of the setup

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Sep 22, 2007.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I purchased 4 new BF Goodrich All-Terrain TA KO, E rated tires from a dealer in Nashua, NH yesterday. Cost $209 and some change per tire including istallation and balancing. Well worth the money i think a will be a killer this winter plowing. All got stainless steel bolt valves which were 6.50 each. :cool2: Now the truck needs a wash...

DSCF8338 BF.jpg

DSCF8337 BF.jpg

DSCF8340 BF.jpg

DSCF8347 BF.jpg

2. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

cool what size tire did you put on there? My guess 285x65 16?

3. CTJ

CTJ LawnSite Member

I run them on my F-250. Great tire. I get 60K miles out of them.

4. RedMax Man

Tire size is LT265/75R16E. I wanted to go larger like the 285's but these were hard enough to find and figured there isn't a huge size difference and they cost enough.

5. IHusky

IHusky LawnSite Senior Member

That looks real, good. Can't go wrong with that tire in 265, good size tire, not too big and not small, just right. :clapping: :clapping:

6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice tires. I would like to get a set of all terrians when I need new tires on my truck.

7. mdlwn1

mdlwn1 LawnSite Silver Member

They're great tires. Just make sure you keep the pressure correct and rotate them often.....thats the only way you can get more than 25k out of them.

8. Edgewater

Edgewater LawnSite Senior Member

They will go through any snow, but I will not run them in the summer anymore, they just wear too fast.

9. RedMax Man

Thanks for the advice.

Yeah, i was thinking maybe i should have kept the old tires for summer. I see how these hold up. Do you remember how many miles you got out of yours and what truck they were on?

10. TriplePLandscaping

TriplePLandscaping LawnSite Member

They are great tires. Truck looks great. I have same tires and size on my silverado. First year I bought them I kept them on year round. I then found standard wheels[tires and rims] for my silverado for $500 bucks. I now just use the bfg's for winter. Better gas mileage and they will last longer also not being used year round.