1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Truck!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by landscapingpoolguy, Apr 9, 2006.

1. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats your new trucks I saw that today and another day and I thought to myself thats a nice lookin truck, awesome....looks like a money maker.

2. landscapingpoolguy

landscapingpoolguy LawnSite Senior Member

Yea thats my new truck. Its a duramax engine. Gotta get it lettered up this week.
  3. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

So Isuzu is putting their badge on that line of GM trucks now?
    By the way, not to be nosey but didnt you sell out and go to work for Brickman? How was that experience....looks like you can't get rid of the entreprenourial bug. Nice truck too.
  4. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

Yes Isuzu does badge them, same with the cab overs by GMC or isuzu. I not sure why...
  5. landscapingpoolguy

I didnt sell out, I didnt take the Brickman offer either. I took a temporary sales position to pay the bills while I recovered from a back injury.BTW I know its a nice truck!
  6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks nice, What chassis is that? 4500 5500?
  7. instyle

instyle LawnSite Senior Member
    from Canada

what is it that you guys do down there to be able to call that a money maker?
    Not being rude, but what do you use it for? landscaping? delivery for people who call? Our landscape supply shops charge $25 for delivery, and free over 8 yards, I couldn't be bothered to drive it my self.
  8. murray83

murray83 LawnSite Senior Member

ANY dump truck is a huge money pit but its a cost of doing buisness sadly.
  9. poolboy

poolboy LawnSite Silver Member
    from earth

I would use it for road rage.
  10. landscapingpoolguy

Its a 7500 chasis, This is my second single axle. My other truck is a money pit, but I think it is because I overload it every time. So now its more light duty. I also use it to run a delivery service. I have several contracts with local retailers hauling sand, stone, etc. Believe me I dont do any delivery for free and niether does anyone else!