New Truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KS_Grasscutter, Jul 25, 2006.

1. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Here are some pictures (well, hopefully, if i post them right LOL), of "my" new Ranger. It is actually owend mostly by my parents, but whose counting...

Anyway, it is a 2002 4x4 Ranger XLT with the 4.0L v6. I wish I could afford to have one of these-:gmctruck: but i cant afford the extra cost of the insurance, and extra gas it would take, LOL.

newrangerR1.jpg

2. KS_Grasscutter

another picture-

newrangerR2.jpg

3. KS_Grasscutter

Last one...

newrangerR3.jpg

4. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Nice color, Nice truck.

5. PerennialSuccess

PerennialSuccess LawnSite Member

Nice Ranger. Be glad you dont have the Wrangler RT/S's on there that come from the factory, those are junk. Those Laredos should be decent.

6. Randy J

Randy J LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice looking truck, congratulations.

7. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

awwwww......how cute, a baby Ford.......

8. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

What have you been towing with that thing!?! It looks as if the bumper is bent Up!

Anyway, once I get rid of my S-10 in 1 or 2 years, A Ranger is what I'm getting.

9. KS_Grasscutter

Thanks for the replys. I just got the truck last thursday, so i am just getting used to it. One thing i really am NOT happy with about it is how much more gas it burns then my other ranger did. Might look into a K and N air filter for it.

10. Randy J

Randy J LawnSite Bronze Member

How many miles are on it? I switched my Dodge diesel over to synthetics all the way through and gained about 1.5 mpg. If there's not too many miles on it, you might consider synthetics.