New Truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by N&CLandscaping, Oct 2, 2006.

1. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Ordered For This Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

85880703_1.jpg

2. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

A one ton dump to haul what around? A 21" mower?

3. N&CLandscaping

What are you talking about? I bought a 36 Exmark metro and much more equipment including an Aerator, Dethatcher, and an Overseeder and I do alot of mulching jobs in the spring and you know what its one of the best investments ive made yet!!!

4. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

i see that everywhere around here. i did it for some time (before my enclosed trailer), left 2 21's in there, edger, blowers, even my 48" bobcat for alittle while. unroll the tarp and you're golden at the end of the day. plus you have a truck for doing planting, delivery soil, etc.

i see some guys put a movable divider (plywood), fill the front with grass, the back has mowers. easier then a trailer in some spots.... but my back was starting to hurt:)

5. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

How much money do you make a season and how many client do you have to be able to afford a new truck like that!

I'm in the process of buying a 98 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab Laramie SLT pickup with 50'000 miles on it for $7500.

Get better bigger equipment before you start buying big fanct trucks. Landscape equipment makes more money than a truck IMO.

Does it have a Duramax? cuz there is no Logo.
    When will you get it?
    Maybe your dad helped you a little?:)

6. N&CLandscaping

Redmax Man, The trucks MSPR is $27,900.00 I paid a little over $23,000.00 for it, plus I got a very good discount off because my family has been buying cars there for years and I do some of the Sales Mens Landsaping. After looking around for a long long time I came to this, Over 35 Clients and many many new landscape designs and hardscapes as well as mulching. Plus it helps for me going to school for Landscaping so my teachers can help me. I am Making right now a little over $30,000.00 per year, not including the Winter Months and no my dad did not help me, though my parents did pay for my new Ford Taurus! :)

7. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice truck....I want one but has to be diesel!:)

8. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Sounds like a great deal you got! I'd like a diesel when it comes time for a larger truck. I thought you were 17 or 18. Maybe i'm wrong. I'm 17.
    I do complete lawn and landscape maintenance, tree & shrub pruning, mulching, edging, dethatching, brush cutting, cleanups and some landscape construction. I want to get insured befor i do designing and hardscapes.

I wish there was a high school like your closer to me. what do you think you will do for college? thats what i'm looking into.

Keep up the good work.:clapping:

9. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

when we finally got a dump it was such a relief no more shoveling out of the trailer or truck bed it can haul more weight adn more nice looking truck you got there too

10. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

whoa i just saw what you paid for that you got a deal and a half you cant get a 3/4 ton reg cab for that here