New Truck!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mhussey, Apr 22, 2007.

1. mhussey

mhussey LawnSite Senior Member

Well finally broke down and bought a new to me truck. It sure does pull my trailer a lot better than my GMC Sonoma. Here are some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice truck..

3. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Looks real nice! Is it a 2002? Looks like one based on the wheels. Congrats!

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice truck, but why would you wanna mess up such a pretty truck and interior with the mess that goes with landscaping?

5. mhussey

I am not a full time LCO, or probally not considered even a part timer for some folks standards. I really only have 2 properties that I maintain. I picked them up when I bought my Toro just to pay for the mower.

So really it will not get messy, and I have a touch of OCD when it comes to my vehicles, so it will get a bath at least 1 time a week.

6. mhussey

Yes it is a 2002. Good catch. I wish it was at least an 03, so it would have came with the hemi, but the 360 has plenty of power for me.

When I bought the truck, it only had 12,400 miles. Truck came with everything, tonneu cover w/ rails, nerf bars, flowmaster exaust, spray in rhino liner, load locks for the bed, chrome bug shield.

7. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Same here. Just because it's a work truck doesn't mean that it can be nice and clean. Looks like a great truck. Congrats!:weightlifter:

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

The 5.9 is a good engine. For a 1500, I would just take a 4.7 or 4.8 whichever it is. My uncles 1500 has one and it does fine. Plenty of power.
    Nice Truck, good luck with it!

9. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I think its funny how almost everyone who posts a pic. of their truck or equipment, they get their dog in it too. Truck looks nice, very plush.

10. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

That must move with the 5.9!