Lawn Care Forum banner

New truck

11K views 51 replies 20 participants last post by  PlantscapeSolutions 
#1 ·
2013 Ram 2500 crew cab Laramie white 4x4.

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Car seat cover Head restraint

See less See more
#2 ·
Taking it Monday morning to have windows tinted and spray in bed liner. Also, they puts the wrong steps on it taking it back next week to have them changed.

Only a couple hundred miles so far but I'm really enjoying it.

Glad to have some low end grunt again and better mpg.

#5 ·
Your gonna get that light interior all dirty!
The only difference in this truck and my last one is the seats. I put seat covers on any of my trucks that I'm working out of.

Didn't have a problem with the last truck.

It doesn't take long for someone to say something negative around here. That's why I don't come around much anymore.

#8 ·
My dad bought a 2013 1500 with the same package. I tried to talk him out of it until I rode in it, and then my mind changed. These trucks are like Cadillacs on the inside!

#17 ·
Thanks! Nope it's not a Dodge, it's a RAM. LOL

They really have dropped the Dodge name.

I pulled the 20' enclosed trailer some with it today. Man, it pulls great.
Yes, 8.5x20 enclosed with 2 61" ztr's. sometimes 3 ztr's @ all the other gear.

Also, 16' open with 4' plywood sides. Mulch, dirt & green waste in that one.

#20 ·
I've got the same truck, mines a '12 but not a Laramie, I have cloth seats. They do get pretty filthy even just cutting. But I put some seat covers on and its good to go. Throw em on for work, and take em off for play! That way you still get to see the nice seats. I like the seat color alot, its different.

#22 ·
Thanks guys! I'm really lovin this truck!

Keyless enter & go is the main reason I went with a Laramie.

I will try to post some more pics when I have time with the windows tinted and the correct steps.

#23 ·
Thanks guys! I'm really lovin this truck!

Keyless enter & go is the main reason I went with a Laramie.

I will try to post some more pics when I have time with the windows tinted and the correct steps.
i'm guessing they have some new keyless entry system? push button start?

keep us posted on the mileage, interested to see how the new DEF system works on these and if it gets better mileage than the previous 6.7's. i've got an 08 and it was thirsty before i did the deletes

#24 ·
i'm guessing they have some new keyless entry system? push button start?

keep us posted on the mileage, interested to see how the new DEF system works on these and if it gets better mileage than the previous 6.7's. i've got an 08 and it was thirsty before i did the deletes
Yes, push button start, it also has remote start.

Keyless enter, there is a sensor on door handle. If key fob is within 5' of door it will unlock when u touch the handle.

There is also a button on the door handle you can push to lock the truck.

Front driver and front passenger doors both have it.

Pulls the enclosed trailer great, so much better than the Hemi.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.