New TT 60"

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by rockstate, Dec 8, 2004.

1. rockstate

rockstate LawnSite Member

Im seriously thinking about buying a 60" TT to accompany my 48"TTHP but i need some feedback from people who own the 60" TT. How well does it do in tall wet grass? my 48 does great but i want to make sure that the 60" will be able to do all the same. How well is the striping? Steve

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Rock,

The 60" will out perform the 48" in all categories and all conditions. If you like the way the 48" handles wet grass you'll love the 60. There's really no comparison. The 60" should also leave a cleaner more manicured cut, mulch better and it will hold a hill better than any other machine I've driven.

Thanks

Terry

3. TMlawncare

TMlawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with everything Terry said. I purchased mine new this past spring and now have around 350 hrs on it. I have the striping roller on it as well. The cut and controls are the best I have ever used. I have over 1800hrs on my scag wb. The Exmark 60tt is the employees pick also eveyone loves the cut and the smoothness of the machine. Is there anything that could be improved on? Yes, they need a decent sulkey for it. Toro has the TRU TRAC, EXMARK needs it. Terry are you listening. This was repeated over and over at expo by consumers. Lets think about it, Exmark in my opinion has the best walkbehind on the market. Toro has the best sulkey. Why not give the customer the best of both worlds.

4. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I never could get an answer as to 'why' the tru-trac could not be fitted to eXmark....

5. eXmark

Guys,

We're looking at a couple of things right now..........you may like them even better than the "TruTrac".

As far as fit up of the TruTrac there's a chance that it may fit the Viking hydro and Metro (They share the same engine deck as some of the Toro products) however the only information we have available is strickly what we can find on their website. I would hold off on buying any sulky's right now. We may have something coming soon.

Thanks

Terry

6. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

Roughly what does a 60" TT go for?

7. PB34

PB34 LawnSite Member

Excellent machine, I have a 2004 TT 60 inch, Kawasaki engine. Only downfall is it is sometimes a little big for smaller spots or residentials.

Try a pro one sulky, works great.

8. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Cool.....

I've had a custom sulky idea in mind for a while. But I haven't had time to get to work in the shop to see if it's feasable. Maybe this winter, if I can ever end my season here...

9. eXmark

Lawnchoice,

The Turf Tracer 20 hp 52" has a MSRP of $6399. You can figure another $200 for the 60" deck and another $300 for the 23 hp Kawasaki or Kohler.

Thanks

Terry

10. TMlawncare

TMlawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Terry for the reply. I hope Emark gets this sulky to the market by March, any later were already into the season.