1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New TURF Mag-

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Greenkeepers, Jan 11, 2001.

1. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Hey did you all get the new TURF Mag this month? I just got it and couldn't find anything on lawnsite again... I didn't have a chance to read through the articles, but it looks like there are a few really good ones.
  2. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I got mine the other day and couldn't find anything on LS either------------Jim! I did read most of the articles and enjoyed them. You know what I want to do? I want to mow some of that Bluegrass, I wish it grew down here cause it looks so much better than this warm season stuff we have. I look at it in these magazines and get very jealous, but I ain't movin' north to find it.
  3. powerreel

powerreel Banned

I liked the article on TPC @ Summerlin
  4. tlcgrounds

tlcgrounds LawnSite Member

Can you guys send me an application for Turf Mag. I can't find one.
  5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Go up to the top right corner and click on: Sign up for a FREE subscription to TURF Magazine! HERE
  6. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

I was looking all over that sports complex field article for Lawrence Stone Inc. or Consulted by Lawrence Stone but I must have missed that paragraph :)