New Turfco Rider?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Victor, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Victor

Victor LawnSite Bronze Member

Can anyone tell me if the new ride-on, spreader/sprayer from Turfco uses it's front tires to steer (like a tractor), or it's back tires to steer (like a ZTR)? I know it has a steering wheel, so I'm hoping it uses it's front tires. That would definitely make it more stable on hills.

2. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Hi Victor -- I know the answer, but I think it's best that all interested parties contact TURFCO or turfcobob for details. This unit features ground-breaking technologies, so I figure it's not my place to say much more than I already have. Everyone is always welcome to PM me anytime they want -- no matter what the topic is. As far as the new TURFCO ride-on....PM me, and I will provide turfcobob's phone numbers so you can ask him questions -- he's a fine man, and he has many more answers than I have.

My two cents worth = "buy one, and you won't be sorry".:usflag: I don't mean to put down other brands either, cuz they are also fine.:waving:

3. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

american
    Some how did i know you would reply to this topic.When does the new machine come in springs is coming fast it will be here before we know it
    be good
    Charles cue

4. americanlawn

from midwest

Hi Charles. Previously, I disclosed info regarding this new machine. I disclosed some info -- actually some of the info I disclosed was incorrect. Now I must respect TURFCO, as this unit is soon to be available to serious buyers only right now. Serious inqireries = call turfcobob. I cannot reveal phone numbers on this thread beacuse I was told not to do so by the moderators of this fine site. Just PM me instead for contact info.

lf I led fellow members on and did not follow through with all the answers to their questions (or pictures). Beleive me -- that this is not what I wanted.

Please know that I certainly wanted to, but TURFCO requested that no more details be disclosed. This unit has many new & unique features that competitors also want to know about. So I hope you can understand why I will not offer more details. Bottom line: PM me or contact TURFCO. You won't be sorry.:usflag:

p.s. I never use spell check.........LOL

5. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

american
    I didnt want to buy one just stoped buy to chat and ask when they are coming your not just going to hop on it and go the first day i figured you guys would try it out for a day or so before hitting the lawns
    Charles Cue
    ps i dont spell to good so i gess i can read it

6. americanlawn

from midwest

Hi Charles -- we tried it for at least 3 hours this past fall. We hope to get our unit by early March. Might even buy another one soon after if enough are available. I or someone else will post pics of the machine once we get permission. Wishing you the best for 2008, american.:usflag:

7. mkroher

mkroher LawnSite Senior Member

when you tried it, isn't that when you ran into the building with it?

*laughs and points*

:waving:

8. americanlawn

from midwest

Yep. It made a sizeable dent into the next door building. It's still there to remind me that "even I" break things.:laugh: Oh well, the building is a dump anyway, and the owner probably doesn't even know it's there.:laugh: