1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

new type of bug catcher

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by teeca, Jul 20, 2007.

1. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

i wish i had a camera with me today. i was spraying trees and the house next door had a 'net' around their trees to keep the bugs off. only problem it was keeping them in! this poor linden has had it, there must have been 1K beatles traped in there, the only thing this guy is doing is starving the beatles to death! there's not a single leaf left on the tree. i was lmao. thought i'd share it with you guys. told my customer not to worry, he's got you coverd on the beatles this year, she laughed and said they put the net over the trees last week before they left on vacation, beback next week.
  2. Harley-D

Harley-D LawnSite Senior Member

Worst thing they can do is put one of those pheromone attractors in their yard, too. Or anywhere in the neighborhood. I hate seeing those little yellow cards.