1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New uniform idea!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by haynestotallawn, Jun 30, 2002.

1. haynestotallawn

haynestotallawn LawnSite Member

Guys, (and Gals) I don't know if any of you have tried this yet but you may be interested. I have been trying to find some style of pants that are light, comfortable and (get this) don't collect grass. Meaning, they don't have the grass sticking to them all the time like jeans, or khaki's do. I found that wearing the nylon type workout, jogging pants work VERY well. They are not any hotter than any other pants, and the best part is they don't hold the clippings, which for me is very nice since we just got new carpet. The ones I got came from Wal-Mart, and match with my t-shirts perfectly, plus I don't give up any protection from flying debris when I'm trimming. I do still wear steel toed shoes but they actually don't look bad with the pants, and it's nice, if I have to go inside some store or something and not have grass clippings all over me! Just wanted to share.
  2. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

I think I whould tare those to shreds in like 2 days.:eek:
  3. theplantdoctor

theplantdoctor LawnSite Member

Been wearing them for years. Wouldn't concider any other type of pants. They do stay pretty clean and wash up great.

4. adamc6

adamc6 LawnSite Member

I like shorts!
  5. yardboyltd

yardboyltd LawnSite Senior Member

i'm having a hard time imagining this.. can you post a pic?