1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Uniforms!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Mar 15, 2001.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Just got my new uniforms from the embroidery shop, what a great job! Hate to get them dirty!

Kris, I remember you had asked about them, well here is there work, they scanned my logo, digitized it and here is the final result.

[Edited by KirbysLawn on 03-15-2001 at 07:21 PM]
  2. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Ray -

Those look really nice.. Are the hats embroidered or printed?
  3. KirbysLawn

All embroidered.
  4. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

We just ordered our new uniforms and all the shirts are screened. My Bro and I (owners) got polo shirts that are going to have a different type of printing on them which should be pretty cool...
  5. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Kirby your a pimp =). They look sharp.
  6. That white shirt is gonna look real pretty at the end of
    a 100 degree 90% humidity day.

That is unless your mowers are set up for gps and you can
    sit in the cab of your PSD with the air on.
  7. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

They look nice Ray. They did a nice job on them.
  8. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

They look good. Is your phone number on them. Anything on the back. My wife ordered me some shirts for Christmas 2 years ago. The front looked great. The back however, looked hidious. There sitting in my attic.
  9. KirbysLawn

Stone, they are actually a tan color, flash was too bright I guess. Don't matter what color I get the sweat will be a problem unless I get black, I don't see that happening. :) Might need to look into that GPS thing.

Bob, nothing on the back, just the front. I just can't get over the detail, every grass blade is perfect. :D

I was able to get a close up:

[Edited by KirbysLawn on 03-15-2001 at 07:22 PM]

AVRECON LawnSite Senior Member

Kirby, your stuff looks great. Have any of you guys tried WearGuard? I have used them for jackets and dress shirts, check them out. I normally use the dark green t-shirts with white or yellow writing, it helps with the 100+ temps around here along with humidity you can practically see, and if you gotta work on the machine and get greasy.