NEW UPDATE on Bad Boy Outlaw Stander

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CraigPLC, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Our pollutes are just as bad if not worse than yours so I won't go there :usflag:

Australia is truly a country of extremes that's for sure but we're proud of that and usually take it in our stride. We really funkin hate it when beer goes up though! That definitely harshes my mellow! Frickin goody goodies "oh, if we put more tax on it, young people won't drink so much." yeah right!

But enough of my beer problems (having one right now actually.ha):drinkup:

2. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

I'm fixin' to. A nice cold Guinness Extra stout. Oh yea..........

Ow 'bout a Fosters mate:drinkup:

3. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Stick ya fosters up ya bum mate! ha At this moment I'm on a New Zealand drop called Angry Man. No joke!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Sounds like maybe you've already had a few, and now you actually are mate:laugh:

I was making fun of the old Fosters commercials here where they had some guy with an aussie accent say that at the end. Fosters tatse like horse piss smells. It's no wonder it comes in an old motor oil can.

5. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

How did it work out for you

6. StanWilhite

StanWilhite LawnSite Silver Member

I think the first thing I would do from this point on is to set the pitch of the deck with weights on the mower that equal your weight.

If you don't set the pitch with the same amount of weight on the mower (as you weigh) the "give" in the rear tires when you step on the mower will not only negate the pitch, but will cause pitch in the WRONG direction (higher in the front).

I'll bet you'd be surprised to see exactly how much the mower squats in the rear when you step on it. It's gonna be a whole lot more than 1/8".

Just my 2 cents worth, Stan