1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

NEW UPDATE on Bad Boy Outlaw Stander

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CraigPLC, Sep 17, 2012.

1. 290

290 LawnSite Member

I see your point but this was handled poorly

2. Yea, I agree. I also don't agree with giving them an option that you are going to take legal matters. Your putting someone on the defensive instead of trying to work together.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Illini_Fan

Illini_Fan LawnSite Member

This is what I thought would have been the respectable thing for him to do? I did not call him anything. I simply responded to a post that is untrue. However, I understand that it is the internet and a lot of things aren't true. When someone makes false assumptions, isn't it fair to dispute them in the same forum they are made?

4. 290

290 LawnSite Member

By you.....no, you represent more than yourself and your taking it personally. Be a professional and take the high ground. Deal with his issue and let him come back here and say he was wrong because you made it right.

5. chagh2.0

chagh2.0 LawnSite Member

yea but we all saw it

6. Illini_Fan

Illini_Fan LawnSite Member

Thank you both. This clearly isn't the place and I considered that before replying. However, when a person literally shreds your character in a public forum, the gloves tend to come off, as they say. I will still work with this man ad do what I can. t is a two way street, though.

7. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

Ok, here is how i see this thread

Customer - says the mfg rep was supposed to call and didnt in an expectation for resolution

Mfg Rep - Says he has done everything he said he was going to do

Situation - Customer has an issue that remains unresolved

Ok, so now that the facts are clear and everyone is reading.....

Mark, please give your customer some more reassurance that his problem will be resolved. Simple.

I'm sure that he is worried since he didn't here from you. Remember 10K for a mower = a lot of lawn cuts so maybe put the kid gloves on.....

8. I agree with this too. Great point.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. 290

290 LawnSite Member

You will work with him but you already messed this up and bad. I'd never buy anything from you after this.

10. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

What the OP posted was hardly "GLOVES OFF", don't be so dramatic Mark. Pick up the phone and just call him to work out a resolution.

Our county is full of arrogance, please show your customer a little more respect. You have an opportunity to shine here, show how much BB cares about the customer, for me for you, i would seize this opportunity to WOW him and then you can enjoy his posts on LS instead of what you chose.

Remember, don't just show up to play, show up to win. Don't be an imitator, be an innovator.