1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

new used tool box for my truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mower&more1986, May 22, 2008.

1. mower&more1986

mower&more1986 LawnSite Senior Member

i bought this off a friend $50. its not perfect some scarpes and scartchs here and there but everything works.:usflag:
    I was kinda leaning more to a soft tonneau covers but you just cant beat $50. does anyone know if i could still add a smaller one and keep the tool box?

dodge ram truck tool box for thread.gif

2. farmerkev

farmerkev LawnSite Member

Looks nice, I wanted a truck with a toolbox, but the one that I bought has a soft top. Id take it off, but theres a drop in bedliner, and I dont want water getting under it.

3. Pastaboy62

Pastaboy62 LawnSite Senior Member

i just got a toolbox for my truck. $350 bucks, but it was worth it. I have a ton of stuff in there already.

4. mower&more1986

it amazing how fast a tool box can get filled up. I would fill this one up but i need it to deliver bundles of newspaper on sunday.

5. farmerkev

farmerkev LawnSite Member

I thought you were suposed to put tools in a toolbox?;)

6. mower&more1986

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice, I would fill up a toolbox pretty quick, But I need an 8ft bed more than a toolbox

8. grasseaters

grasseaters LawnSite Member

I am not sure who makes them but yes you can get a soft taunu cover to fit an 8FT with a tool box. I would just do a google search

9. mower&more1986

10. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I was thinking that when get my tool box put into my truck I might mount a power inverter inside of it somewhere to run misc tools and what not. Just my idea......