new used tool box for my truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mower&more1986, May 22, 2008.

1. mower&more1986

mower&more1986 LawnSite Senior Member

i bought this off a friend $50. its not perfect some scarpes and scartchs here and there but everything works.:usflag:
    I was kinda leaning more to a soft tonneau covers but you just cant beat $50. does anyone know if i could still add a smaller one and keep the tool box?

dodge ram truck tool box for thread.gif

2. farmerkev

farmerkev LawnSite Member

Looks nice, I wanted a truck with a toolbox, but the one that I bought has a soft top. Id take it off, but theres a drop in bedliner, and I dont want water getting under it.

3. Pastaboy62

Pastaboy62 LawnSite Senior Member

i just got a toolbox for my truck. $350 bucks, but it was worth it. I have a ton of stuff in there already.

4. mower&more1986

it amazing how fast a tool box can get filled up. I would fill this one up but i need it to deliver bundles of newspaper on sunday.

5. farmerkev

farmerkev LawnSite Member

I thought you were suposed to put tools in a toolbox?;)

6. mower&more1986

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice, I would fill up a toolbox pretty quick, But I need an 8ft bed more than a toolbox

8. grasseaters

grasseaters LawnSite Member

I am not sure who makes them but yes you can get a soft taunu cover to fit an 8FT with a tool box. I would just do a google search

9. mower&more1986

10. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I was thinking that when get my tool box put into my truck I might mount a power inverter inside of it somewhere to run misc tools and what not. Just my idea......