New user with a comment

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CS Lawns, Feb 18, 2002.

1. CS Lawns

CS Lawns LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

As a first time user of this site I would like to say it has a ton of very useful information. I am going into my second year as a lawn service company after having a desk job for the past 10 years as a sales rep and getting laid off in a division cut I finally said to heck with working for the MAN & its time for me to become the MAN if you know what I mean. Trying to get info from local companies at least in my area of the midwest is a B, thank you search engine for locating this site, Ive been reading the forums for approx a month now first thread. Just wanted to say thanks to you all for all the free helpful advice.

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Welcome to Lawnsite.com.

3. plow kid

plow kid Banned

Welcome to LawnSite.com just sift thru all the BS and you will find everything you will ever need and dont forget the search function, they say it works wonders.;)~NaTe

4. CS Lawns

CS Lawns LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

Plow Kid, I know you are a fan of the search I have seen some of your post HA HA I will try searching before repeating anything just for you

5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

CS: Welcome to Lawnsite. Thanks for the introduction.

Don't worry about pleasing Plow Kid. He can be a little grumpy at times with the "newbies". He tends to forget he was a newbie himself at one time.:)
    I try my best to keep in line though. :)

6. plow kid

plow kid Banned

Hey Hey Hey, I am behaving, you dont have to please me, not many people can (cept g'friend). ~NaTe